Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- (of a person) Abandoned or marooned.
- (nautical, of a vessel) Run aground on a shore or reef.
- (of a piece of wire) Made by combining or bundling thinner wires.
- (of expenses or costs) That has become unrecoverable or difficult to recover.
of a person
of a vessel
a piece of wire made by combining or bundling thinner wires
expenses or costs which have become unrecoverable or difficult to recover
- FM 55-501 Marine Crewman’s Handbook