Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (colloquial, humorous) Expressing anger or surprise.
- 2/17/1977, Robert J. Tobin, Time Magazine-Letters to the Editor 
- Sucre bleu! Louis Bechereau will be sure to wreak his Gallic spleen in that Great Aerodrome in the Sky…
- 2006, Unknown, University of Minnesota Morris-The Weight 
- Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin raced down to the door and gasped at what stood before him. "Sucre bleu!" he screamed
- 2003, Bob Weisgerber, Golf Today Magazine 
- Sucre Bleu! my coffee’s got no sweetener dammit!
- 2/17/1977, Robert J. Tobin, Time Magazine-Letters to the Editor