Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
take-away (not comparable)
take-away (plural take-aways)
- A conclusion, idea or lesson learned at some event for future use.
- 2009, John-David Phyper; Paul MacLean, Good to Green: Managing Business Risks and Opportunities in the Age of ...:
- The following take-aways are critical when developing corporate strategy.
- (chiefly UK, Australia and New Zealand) A take-out restaurant, or food from such restaurant.
- 2010, Miri Song, Helping Out:
- The small scale of Chinese take-aways is an important factor in making these businesses viable for families.
- Alternative form of takeaway