Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Based on precise facts.
- Technically he was Canadian, but everyone assumed he was American.
- Having or using the skills or talent required for a certain job or profession.
- Although she is technically gifted, her piano playing lacks passion.
- 1863, Sheridan Le Fanu, The House by the Churchyard
- The ladies were not much the wiser, though, I confess, they were not far removed from the door. The great men inside talked indistinctly and technically, and once Doctor Dillon was so unfeeling as to crack a joke […]
- According to the current state of science.
- For now, it is technically impossible to have a manned flight to Mercury.
based on precise facts
having certain skills