Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A television serial with a fantasy theme.
- 2000, Fraser A. Sherman, Cyborgs, Santa Claus, and Satan, page 2:
- Many made-for-TV telefantasies are pilots for potential series; introducing the cast, establishing the premise and setting the stage for future installments are as important as the story itself.
- 2010, David Lavery, The Essential Cult TV Reader, page 279:
- To an extent, then, it can be argued that Torchwood's cult status reflects not just its position as a telefantasy Doctor Who spin-off but also its place as “authored” TV drama, interpretable as part of Russell T. Davies's body of work […]