Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
terminator (plural terminators)
- One who finishes.
- (biochemistry) A DNA sequence which causes RNA transcription to cease and an mRNA transcript to break off.
- (electronics) An electrical device that absorbs reflection at the end of a transmission line.
- (astronomy) The line between the day side and the night side of a planet.
- (science fiction) An artificial intelligence machine, created to destroy humans (after the 1984 film The Terminator).
- (astronomy): grey line
one who finishes
an electrical device
the line between the day side and the night side
an AI machine in science fiction
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of