Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
thematic (not comparable)
- Relating to, or having a theme (“subject”) or a topic.
- He had a thematic collection of postage stamps with flags on them
- (music) Relating to a melodic subject.
- (linguistics) Of a word stem, ending in a vowel that appears in or otherwise influences the noun or verb's inflection.
- (historical) Of or relating to a theme (“subdivision of the Byzantine empire”).
relating to, or having a theme or a topic
thematic (plural thematics)