Jump to navigation Jump to search
|< 29th||30th||31st >|
| Cardinal : thirty|
Ordinal : thirtieth
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈθɜːti.əθ/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈθɝti.əθ/
- Hyphenation: thir‧ti‧eth
thirtieth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number thirty.
the ordinal form of the number thirty — See also translations at 30th
thirtieth (plural thirtieths)
- The person or thing in the thirtieth position.
- One of thirty equal parts of a whole.
the person or thing in the thirtieth position
one of thirty equal parts of a whole
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.