Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (obsolete) thrasonical
- 1892, Various, Punch, Or The London Charivari, Volume 102, March 5, 1892:
- In praise of Brandenburg the Shouting Emperor spoke, In language like a huge thrasonic joke.
- 1890, Grant Allen, The Great Taboo:
- Tu-Kila-Kila lifted himself up in his thrasonic mood.
- 1789, Thomas Jefferson, Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson:
- But we cannot expect a foreign nation to show that apathy to the answers of the President, which are more thrasonic than the addresses.