Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Transplantation
- The resettlement of a group of people.
- A surgical operation in which an organ is moved from a donor to a recipient; an organ transplant.
- The uprooting of a tree and planting it in a new location.
- 1761, John Mordant, The Complete Steward:
- There is no tree admits of transplantation so well as the Elm, for a tree of twenty years growth will admit of a remove.
- fecal microbiota transplantation
- syngeneic transplantation
The resettlement of a group of people
A surgical operation
The uprooting of a tree and planting it in a new location
transplantation f (plural transplantations)
- transplantation (all senses)