treillage (plural treillages)
- latticework for supporting vines, etc.; an espalier; a trellis.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Spectator to this entry?)
- I shall plant the roses against my treillage to-morrow.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
treillage m (plural treillages)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of