Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Wound spirally.
- Mentally disturbed or unsound.
- The murders were committed by a twisted sociopath.
- Under the influence of multiple intoxicants, usually alcohol and marijuana. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (contorted): pretzelled
- (wound spirally): coiled
- (mentally disturbed): deranged, disturbed, perverted, sick, warped
- (intoxicated): See Thesaurus:drunk or Thesaurus:stoned
mentally disturbed or unsound