Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈtaɪp.kɑːst/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈtaɪp.kæst/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- To cast an actor in the same kind of role repeatedly.
- To identify someone as being of a specific type because of their appearance, colour, religion etc.
- (programming) To cast (change of data type of a variable or object).
- Typecasting in Java.
- Does anyone know how to typecast a String in Java into an int?
to cast an actor in the same kind of role repeatedly
to identify someone as being of a specific type
to change an entity of one datatype into another