Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Umwelt
- Alternative letter-case form of
- 2006, Chris Arthur, “Empty Room”, in Southwest Review, volume 91, number 3, pages 295-312, 18p:
- ... a fragment snipped from the perplexing umwelt of Homo sapiens, our innumerable temporary enclosures.
- 2008 June 19, Claudia La Rocco, “An Ordinary-Looking Bunch, Reflecting the Random Activities of Others”, in New York Times:
- We keep going, locked into our little umwelts, only occasionally remembering to look up.