Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪə(r)
- Ambiguous; liable to more than one interpretation.
- Not clearly or explicitly defined.
- Not easy to see or read; indecipherable or unreadable.
- Not having a clear idea; uncertain.
- I'm still unclear about what she meant by that remark.
- unclearly adv
ambiguous; liable to more than one interpretation
not clearly or explicitly defined
not easy to see or read; indecipherable or unreadable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked