Jump to navigation Jump to search
unelectrified (not comparable)
- Not electrified
- 1849, Michael Faraday, Experimental Researches in Electricity, Volume 1:
- […] the discharge destroys or neutralizes all external induction, and the coatings are therefore found by the carrier ball unelectrified; […]
- 1904, Gertrude Franklin Atherton, The Conqueror:
- There was only one member of the company who was unelectrified by the gay abandon of the evening, and his sombre appearance was so marked in contrast that it was widely commented on afterward.
- 1996 June 7, Neil Tesser, “David Grisman Quintet”, in Chicago Reader:
- […] this helps give his bands their light and cloudless quality--but no more so than the reedy timbre of unelectrified guitar, the sighing swing of violin, […] .