Jump to navigation Jump to search
unisus (plural unisi)
- (informal) A winged unicorn.
- 2006 September 8, Cortez, Jacob, The Legend of the Teenage Sages, Central Milton Keynes: AuthorHouse, →ISBN, OL 8534527M, page 267:
- The beauty of the Unisus was simply extraordinary. Its silver-feathered wings stretched across the room, fifteen feet in length. Its glorious, glowing white fur was so pure that it would be invisible in the snow.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:unisus.
- alicorn (horn of a unicorn)