Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɪʃəl
- Not officially established.
- the unofficial results of the ballot
- 2019 May 5, Danette Chavez, “Campaigns are waged on and off the Game Of Thrones battlefield (newbies)”, in The A.V. Club:
- And even though their numbers have been halved—that’s the unofficial tally given in one of the strategy sessions—everyone from Sansa to Daenerys to Varys is wondering who is going to rule over which pile of smoking ruins.
- Not acting with official authority.
- an unofficial adviser
- (pharmacology) Not listed in a national pharmacopeia etc.
- inofficial (rare)