Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To disconnect from a supply, especially an electrical socket.
- To save electricity, I unplug my computer when I am not at home.
- (intransitive) To stop using electronic devices, especially for relaxation or to reduce stress.
- (transitive) To remove a blockage from (especially a water pipe or drain).
- I had to unplug the sink the other day: there was far too much hair and gunk down there.
unplug, cut power — see pull the plug
disconnect from a supply