Jump to navigation Jump to search
- untapt (obsolete, rare)
- Not tapped; not drawn on in terms of resources.
- 2018, James Lambert, “A multitude of ‘lishes’: The nomenclature of hybridity”, in English World-Wide, page 18:
- The author kindly welcomes notification of any terms overlooked, any antedatings of earliest attestations, and any untapped sources that may prove to be productive.
- 2022 April 6, “Open Access: Fewer, longer trains”, in RAIL, number 954, page 64:
- If 90% (often quoted) of the UK public don't use trains regularly, there is a huge untapped potential market for securing extra passengers.