Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Utensil
utensil (plural utensils)
- An instrument or device for domestic use, especially in the kitchen.
- We have convenient storage for all the kitchen utensils.
- A useful small tool, implement, or vessel.
- He stocked up on old-style writing utensils.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) A small hand tool or material-handling implement specialized for specific types of processing such as is used in the kitchen or a laboratory.
- For usage examples of this term, see Citations:utensil.
- See also Wikisaurus:instrument
device for domestic use, in the kitchen, or in war
small implement specialized for certain types of processing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked