Jump to navigation Jump to search
ventile (plural ventiles)
- (statistics) Any of the nineteen points that divide an ordered distribution into twenty parts, each containing one twentieth of the population.
- (statistics) Any one of the twenty groups so divided.
- (statistics): median (2-quantile), tercile/tertile (3), quartile (4), quintile (5), sextile (6), septile (7), octile (8), decile (10), hexadecile (16), ventile/vigintile (20), centile/percentile (100)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of ventilar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of ventilar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of ventilar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of ventilar