Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: videoconference, video-conference, and vidéoconférence
From video + conference.
video conference (plural video conferences)
- (telecommunications) A conference held by video link; an arranged video phone call between more than two parties.
- The four of us should hold a video conference next week.
- Synonym: video teleconference
conference held by video link
video conference (third-person singular simple present video conferences, present participle video conferencing, simple past and past participle video conferenced)
- (intransitive, telecommunications) To hold or take part in a video conference.
- I video conferenced with the client this morning.
take part in a video conference