Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Evil or wicked character or behaviour.
- 1977, Star Wars, spoken by Obi-Wan Kenobi (Alec Guinness):
- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
- A wicked or treacherous act.
- Characteristic of a villain.
- 1839, Robert Folkestone Williams, The Youth of Shakspeare:
- We are all villainy— very villainy, as I am a Christian man.
- 1993, William Froug, Screenwriting Tricks of the Trade, page 51:
- Apparently, in both domestic and foreign movies, you can't get too villainy to displease an audience.
- 2019, Greg Gutfeld, The Gutfeld Monologues, page 166:
- Yet here, actual reality offers you the worst villain ever and you say, sorry, he is too villainy.