Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "we"
- Initialism of week ending.
- Abbreviation of weekend.
- [2014, Crook, Steven, “Kaohsiung and Pingtung”, in Taiwan (Bradt Guides), 2nd edition, →ISBN, →OCLC, page 246:
- For Qishan, Meinong and Foguangshan you’re best off catching a bus outside Kaohsiung Zuoying HSR Station/Zuoying KMRT Station. From there Freeway Bus #10 is the quickest and cheapest service to Qishan (departs every 20mins on w/days 🕘 06.30-23.00 Mon-Fri, less frequent at w/ends; takes 40mins; NTD50).]
- (text messaging, Internet slang) Abbreviation of whatever.
- - Did you hear about what happened to Jon yesterday?
- - w/e, I don't care.
w/e (not comparable)