Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
wallaroo (plural wallaroos)
- Any of three closely related species of moderately large macropods, intermediate in size between the kangaroos and the wallabies.
- The common wallaroo, Macropus robustus; the most common and widely spread species of the three.
- (any of three intermediate-size macropods):
- (Macropus robustus): eastern wallaroo, euro
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.