Jump to navigation Jump to search
wallcrawler (plural wallcrawlers)
- something which adheres to and crawls upon vertical surfaces
- 1998, Reptiles, volume 6:
- This big wallcrawler has remained somewhat obscure, probably due to its indistinct appearance.
- 2004 September 1, Raphael, Jordan, Stan Lee and the Rise and Fall of the American Comic Book, →ISBN, page 119:
- When DC Comics tweaked Marvel in the 1960s, they almost always did so through Spider-Man: Jerry Lewis became "the Fearless Tarantula" in an issue of The Adventures of Jerry Lewis, while a teenage DC hero in the "Legion of Superheroes" serials compared himself, quote favorably, to the webbed wallcrawler.