Jump to navigation Jump to search
- watercolor (mostly US)
- (countable) A water-soluble pigment.
- Jim's aunt only uses watercolours to paint her pictures.
- (countable) A painting made by using such pigment.
- Synonym: aquarelle
- Jim's aunt paints beautiful watercolours.
- (uncountable) This kind of painting as a genre.
- I'm not a big fan of watercolour; I much prefer oil painting.
watercolour (not comparable)
- Pertaining to the methods or products of watercolor.
pertaining to the methods or products of watercolor
- To paint using watercolour