See also: west side
- (Received Pronunciation, General American) IPA(key): /ˈwɛstsaɪd/, [ˈwɛstsaɪd], [ˈwɛssaɪd]
- (AAVE) IPA(key): [ˈwɛssaːd]
westside (plural westsides)
- The western side of a building, street, area etc.
1981, United States. Bureau of Land Management. Oregon State Office, Westside Salem sustained yield units ten-year timber management plan:
- This EIS describes and analyzes the environmental impacts of implementing an updated 10-year timber management plan for the 244,059 acres of public land in the Columbia and Alsea-Rickreall Sustained Yield Units on the westside of the Salem District, Oregon.
1992, S. C. Bakhuizen, A Greek City of the Fourth Century B.C., page 225:
- At Olynthos, all habitation-blocks are oriented east-west so that the houses share partition walls on the east- and westsides.
2011, Julie Young, The Cyo in Indianapolis and Central Indiana, page 219:
- We also joined with another Senior CYO group from the westside, and that just made us even bigger.