- Rhymes: -iːli
wheelie (plural wheelies)
- A stunt where a bicycle or other vehicle is ridden while it is standing only on its rear wheel or wheels.
- Jim fell off his bike when he was trying to do a wheelie.
- February 2018, Robert Draper in National Geographic Magazine, They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet
- The bikers pop wheelies and execute speedy figure eights along the busy street. Still, something more purposeful than joyriding would seem to be on their minds.
- mono (UK)
- (intransitive) To perform the stunt of riding a vehicle on its rear wheel.
- A Twist of the Wrist. Keith Code. p.8 →ISBN