- Rhymes: -ɪti
- (satirical) The ability to rewrite reality by editing a Wikipedia page through majority consent.
- 2006 September 20, Felicia Daniels, “Wikipedia selects Cornell U. page as 'Featured Article'”, in University Wire:
- A group of undergraduates and alumni combated the backlash of "wikiality" and put their own spin on the facts about Cornell in an article about the University on the Web site Wikipedia.
- 2007 January 21, Kevin Garcia, “Wikiality is not reality”, in The Brownsville Herald:
- 2007 January 5, Matt Martin, “Are we best we can be?”, in The Latern:
- Yet, this is the wikiality("truth based on consensus rather than fact") of the world, I'm sorry, of America, today