Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, of text or other content) To adapt to the standards and facilities of an existing wiki, such as by marking up with wikitext.
- As a starting point, I've wikified an article I wrote a while ago.
- 2007, Lisa Neal, “My Life as a Wikipedian”, in eLearn Magazine:
- I added a justification, and tried to "wikify" the entry, which involved adding references and reformatting the text.
- 2007, T. Scott Plutchak, “What's a Serial When You're Running on Internet Time?”, in The Serials Librarian:
- We don't yet know how blogs will evolve, and it is almost certain that what we will be using in ten years will be very different from what we might be using now––but who will be taking the lead in making sure that these are organized and preserved and described in such a way that we can guide someone to the relevant blog posting or wikified document as readily as we now direct them to a particular journal article?
- (transitive) To make into a wiki, or to use a wiki approach for.
- (intransitive) To use or participate in a wiki.