Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- First-person singular preterite of winken.
- Third-person singular preterite of winken.
- First-person singular subjunctive II of winken.
- Third-person singular subjunctive II of winken.
- A "two-souls-person" or more directly, "to be as a woman" and applies to male-bodied individuals. A gender-variant male-bodied individual in Lakota Sioux culture.
- Winyanktehca: Two-souls person by Dr. NapéWastéWiñ
- Directions in Gender Research in American Indian Societies: Two Spirits and Other Categories by Beatrice Medicine