See also: worth while
- (UK, in accents with the wine-whine merger) IPA(key): /wɜː(ɹ)θˈwaɪl/
- (UK, in accents without the merger) IPA(key): /wɜː(ɹ)θˈʍaɪl/
- Good and important enough to spend time, effort, or money on.
- Doing volunteer work to help others is truly worthwhile.
good and important enough to spend time, effort, or money on
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked