Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (chiefly among fans of Japanese comics and Japanese animation) I did it!
1996 January 16, Caroline Ann Seawright, “Re: Shampoo Bashing! (was Ranma 1/2: Denial)”, in rec.arts.anime, Usenet:
- Okay. Let's just launch a killer attack on the whole tribe! Kill off Cologne and Shampoo first, then get rid of the rest of the bunch! Then no more Shampoo-like girls going to attack people who beat them up, since they're all dead! Yatta!! Good idea!!!
- 2008 1 July, Antonio Ospite, "ext3grep: success story. Thanks!", ext3grep, Google Groups:
- Yatta! File restored!
- 2009, Giz, Menage a 3: I <3 Magical Zii,
- Yatta! I’ll go get my script, and be right back!
- 2011, Ned Greenwood, Hachiman Taro: Firstborn of the God of War, Tate Publishing (2011), ISBN 9781617775321, page 233:
- Finally, they found number 16 with the name Ragnvold printed below. "Yatta, we did it," exclaimed Tule.
- Romaji transcription of