Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "收澀藥".)
- Astringents. Materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine that have an astringent effect on the body.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 收涩药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- Ou Ming and Li Yanwen, "The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage". Hai Feng Publishing Co. (1994) ISBN: 962-238-199-5.
- Subramaniyan Suchalatha, Periasamy Srinivasan, Chennam Srinivasulu Shyamala Devi, "Effect of T. chebula on mitochondrial alterations in experimental myocardial injury", Chemico-Biological Interactions, Volume 169, Issue 3, 20 September 2007, Pages 145-153.
- G. H. Naik, K. I. Priyadarsini, D. B. Naik, R. Gangabhagirathi, H. Mohan, "Studies on the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as a potent antioxidant and a probable radioprotector", Phytomedicine, Volume 11, Issue 6, 20 September 2004, Pages 530-538.