Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "理氣藥".)
- "Qi-activating" materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. This term refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used to activate or regulate the "qi" or energy in the body.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 理气药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Yoshifumi Irie, Wing Ming Keung, "Rhizoma acori graminei and its active principles protect PC-12 cells from the toxic effect of amyloid-β peptide", Brain Research, Volume 963, Issues 1-2, 14 February 2003, Pages 282-289.