1@NearSternumhigh-PalmForward-1@Chesthigh-TipAcross FastContact 1@FromBackFinger-PalmDown-1@Chesthigh-TipAcross
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in about half an arm's length in front of the chest, with the extended finger pointing to the dominant side. Posture the dominant hand in above and behind the nondominant hand, .
- Quickly lower the dominant hand, striking the extended fingers against each other, ending with the dominant hand a short distance below the nondominant hand.
- (auxiliary verb) can't
- (ASL gloss) ME CAN'T SPEAK, HEAR WHY? ME DEAF.
- "I can't speak or hear because I am deaf."