» All languages » Abaza language
This is the main category of the Abaza language.
Information about Abaza:
|Language family||Northwest Caucasian|
- Category:Abaza lemmas: Abaza lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:abq:All topics: Abaza terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Abaza): Abaza entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Abaza templates: Abaza templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Terms derived from Abaza: Categories with terms derived from Abaza in various specific languages.
- Category:Abaza terms needing attention: Abaza terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
The language is written in Cyrillic script where it is spoken in the Caucasus, but is written in Roman script where it is spoken in Turkey.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Abaza language"
This category contains only the following page.