Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Abenaki language
This is the main category of the Abenaki language.
Information about Abenaki:
- Category:Abenaki lemmas: Abenaki lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:abe:All topics: Abenaki terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Abenaki entry maintenance: Abenaki entries, or entries in other languages containing Abenaki terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Abenaki templates: Abenaki templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Abenaki terms by etymology: Abenaki terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Abenaki: Categories with terms derived from Abenaki in various specific languages.
- Category:User abe: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Abenaki.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Abenaki lemmas (8 c, 94 e)
- ► abe:All topics (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Abenaki entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Abenaki non-lemma forms (1 c, 14 e)
- ► User abe (1 c, 1 e)