All terms in Adyghe should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Adyghe.
Please see Wiktionary:About Adyghe for considerations about Adyghe entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Adyghe.
- Category:Adyghe lemmas: Adyghe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Adyghe symbols: Adyghe characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Adyghe terms by usage: Adyghe terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Adyghe terms by etymology: Adyghe terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Adyghe: Categories with terms derived from Adyghe in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Adyghe: Adyghe words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ady:All topics: Adyghe words categorized by subject.
- Category:Adyghe appendices: Miscellaneous information about Adyghe language.
- Category:Requests (Adyghe): Adyghe entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ady: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Adyghe.
- Category:Adyghe templates: Adyghe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Adyghe language"
This category contains only the following page.