All terms in Burmese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Burmese.
Please see Wiktionary:About Burmese for considerations about Burmese entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Burmese.
- Category:Burmese lemmas: Burmese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Burmese phrases: Burmese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Burmese symbols: Burmese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Burmese terms by usage: Burmese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Burmese: Categories with terms derived from Burmese in various specific languages.
- Category:my:All topics: Burmese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Burmese appendices: Miscellaneous information about Burmese language.
- Category:Requests (Burmese): Burmese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User my: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Burmese.
- Category:Burmese templates: Burmese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.