All terms in Burmese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Burmese.
Please see Wiktionary:About Burmese for considerations about Burmese entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Burmese.
- Category:my:All topics: Burmese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Burmese morphemes: Morphemes used to form Burmese words.
- Category:Burmese parts of speech: Burmese terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Burmese phrases: Burmese groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Burmese lexicons: Burmese words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Burmese etymologies: Burmese terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Burmese: Words derived from Burmese in various languages.
- Category:Burmese symbols: Burmese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Burmese appendices: Miscellaneous information about Burmese language.
- Category:Requests (Burmese): Burmese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User my: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Burmese.
- Category:Burmese templates: Burmese templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.