Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Burmese language
This is the main category of the Burmese language.
Information about Burmese:
- Category:Burmese lemmas: Burmese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:my:All topics: Burmese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Burmese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Burmese.
- Category:Burmese phrases: Burmese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Burmese): Burmese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Burmese symbols: Burmese written signs.
- Category:Burmese templates: Burmese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Burmese terms by etymology: Burmese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Burmese terms by usage: Burmese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Burmese: Categories with terms derived from Burmese in various specific languages.
- Category:Burmese terms needing attention: Burmese terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User my: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Burmese.
|Top – က ခ ဂ င စ ဆ ဇ ဈ ည တ ထ ဒ ဓ န ပ ဖ ဗ ဘ မ ယ ရ လ ဝ သ ဟ အ|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.