Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Cherokee language » Lemmas
- Category:Cherokee adjectives: Cherokee terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Cherokee adverbs: Cherokee terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Cherokee conjunctions: Cherokee terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Cherokee determiners: Cherokee terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Cherokee interjections: Cherokee terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Cherokee nouns: Cherokee terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Cherokee numerals: Cherokee terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Cherokee pronouns: Cherokee terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Cherokee verbs: Cherokee terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Cherokee lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 338 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)