- Subcategories named like "aa:Cinematography" (with a prefixed language code) are categories of terms in specific languages; for example "fr:Cinematography" is the Cinematography-related category of French terms. You may be interested especially in en:Cinematography, for English terms. To browse by language name instead of language code, see the "By language" table, below.
- Subcategories of this one named without the prefixed language code are further categories just like this one, but devoted to topics finer than Cinematography.[edit description][edit parents]
- full screen - letterbox - MAR - modified aspect ratio - OAR - original aspect ratio - pan and scan - pillarbox - tilt and scan - widescreen
- anamorphic - anamorphic lens - blooper - body double - closed matte - deleted scene - film projector - film format - first unit - footage - hard matte - inside joke - long shot - master - open matte - outtake - Panavision - post-production - pre-production - principal photography - roaming master - second unit - shot - soft matte - stunt double - Super 35 - take - wide shot
- bluescreen - chromakey - day for night - dubbing - greenscreen - matte painting - negative cutting - rotoscope - pre-visualization - special effect
- box office - box office bomb - cinema - direct-to-video - director's cut - DVD - home video format - made-for-TV - pay-per-view - special edition - theater - telecine - VHS
Film crew art director - assistant director - best boy - boom operator - camera operator - cinematographer - clapper loader - color grading - costume design - dialogue editor - dolly grip - executive producer - focus puller - foley artist - gaffer - grip - key grip - lighting technician - line producer - location manager - production assistant - production designer - production sound mixer - property master - script supervisor - set decorator - sound designer - sound editor - utility sound technician
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.