All terms in Egyptian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Egyptian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Egyptian for considerations about Egyptian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Egyptian.
- Category:egy:All topics: Egyptian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Egyptian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Egyptian words.
- Category:Egyptian parts of speech: Egyptian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Egyptian phrases: Egyptian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Egyptian lexicons: Egyptian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Egyptian names: Egyptian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Egyptian etymologies: Egyptian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Egyptian: Words derived from Egyptian in various languages.
- Category:Egyptian symbols: Egyptian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Egyptian): Egyptian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Egyptian templates: Egyptian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.