Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Egyptian Arabic language
» All languages » Egyptian language
This is the main category of the Egyptian language.
Information about Egyptian:
- Category:Egyptian lemmas: Egyptian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:egy:All topics: Egyptian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Egyptian entry maintenance: Egyptian entries, or entries in other languages containing Egyptian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Egyptian names: Egyptian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Requests (Egyptian): Egyptian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Egyptian symbols: Egyptian written signs.
- Category:Egyptian templates: Egyptian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Egyptian terms by etymology: Egyptian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Egyptian terms by usage: Egyptian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Egyptian: Categories with terms derived from Egyptian in various specific languages.
- Category:Egyptian transliterations: Egyptian terms transliterated into other scripts.
- Category:User egy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Egyptian.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Egyptian lemmas (11 c, 540 e)
- ► egy:All topics (11 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian entry maintenance (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Requests (Egyptian) (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian symbols (0 c, 9 e)