Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Ewe language
This is the main category of the Ewe language.
Information about Ewe:
- Category:Ewe lemmas: Ewe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ee:All topics: Ewe terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ewe entry maintenance: Ewe entries, or entries in other languages containing Ewe terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ewe names: Ewe terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Ewe phrases: Ewe groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ewe symbols: Ewe written signs.
- Category:Ewe templates: Ewe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ewe terms by etymology: Ewe terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Ewe: Categories with terms derived from Ewe in various specific languages.
- Category:User ee: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ewe.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Ewe language"
This category contains only the following page.