All terms in Ido should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Ido.
Please see Wiktionary:About Ido for considerations about Ido entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Ido.
- Category:Ido lemmas: Ido lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ido morphemes: Morphemes used to form Ido words.
- Category:Ido phrases: Ido groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ido lexicons: Ido terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Ido etymologies: Ido terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Ido: Categories with terms derived from Ido in various specific languages.
- Category:io:All topics: Ido words categorized by subject.
- Category:Ido appendices: Miscellaneous information about Ido language.
- Category:Requests (Ido): Ido entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User io: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ido.
- Category:Ido templates: Ido templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.