Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lakota language
This is the main category of the Lakota language.
Information about Lakota:
- Category:Lakota lemmas: Lakota lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lkt:All topics: Lakota terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lakota entry maintenance: Lakota entries, or entries in other languages containing Lakota terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lakota symbols: Lakota written signs.
- Category:Lakota templates: Lakota templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lakota terms by etymology: Lakota terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lakota terms by usage: Lakota terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lakota: Categories with terms derived from Lakota in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Lakota lemmas (6 c, 51 e)
- ► lkt:All topics (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Lakota entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Lakota language"
This category contains only the following page.