Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lojban language
This is the main category of the Lojban language.
Information about Lojban:
|Language family||constructed language|
- Category:Lojban lemmas: Lojban lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:jbo:All topics: Lojban terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lojban appendices: Pages containing additional information about Lojban.
- Category:Lojban entry maintenance: Lojban entries, or entries in other languages containing Lojban terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lojban phrases: Lojban groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lojban symbols: Lojban written signs.
- Category:Lojban templates: Lojban templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lojban terms by etymology: Lojban terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lojban terms by usage: Lojban terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lojban: Categories with terms derived from Lojban in various specific languages.
- Category:User jbo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lojban.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.