Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Luo language
This is the main category of the Luo language.
Information about Luo:
|Language family||Eastern Sudanic|
- Category:Luo lemmas: Luo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:luo:All topics: Luo terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Luo entry maintenance: Luo entries, or entries in other languages containing Luo terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Luo names: Luo terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Luo phrases: Luo groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Luo terms by etymology: Luo terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Luo: Categories with terms derived from Luo in various specific languages.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.